Master in travel and tourism management course is designed to produce skilled individuals in the industry. The demand for qualified experts in the field has increased in recent years as the travel and tourism sector experiences exponential growth. The IGNOU MTTM Project work in this course gives a way to assess the students’ ability levels by having them demonstrate their competency in the field. The Master of Travel and Tourism Management (MTTM) empowers the students with the expertise needed to fill essential positions in the industry, such as hotel managers, travel consultants, ticketing assistants, and others.
The student must actively participate in all stages of the creation of the IGNOU MTTM Project work and they must be documented for an accurate assessment of their level of knowledge. This also makes it possible to gauge the professional’s level of expertise.
Consider These before Starting IGNOU MTTM Project
Planning: IGNOU MTTM Synopsis and IGNOU MTTM Project Report should be planned so carefully that the faculty at IGNOU cannot reject them. If your IGNOU MTTM Project Synopsis & Report will be rejected then you will suffer a lot of time to again get the acceptance of your project work.
Evaluation: This is the method through which you will be determined whether you have finished all of the project’s objectives or not.
Steps for Completing an IGNOU MTTM Project work
The IGNOU MTTM Project work should be utilised in order to ascertain the task’s accomplishments and planning. Basically, the steps entail the following:
- choosing the topic and the supervisor/guide;
- preparation of the IGNOU MTTM Project Synopsis/Proposal;
- submission of the project proposal and supporting documentation to the regional director of the relevant regional centre;
- obtaining the proposal’s approval from the relevant Regional Center;
- prepare the IGNOU MTTM Dissertation/Report according to the approved synopsis;
- submission of the IGNOU MTTM Dissertation/Report work to the relevant Regional Director;
Format of an IGNOU MTTM Project Report or Dissertation
- TITLE: The title of the project, the candidate’s name, residence, enrollment number, and year should all be included on the opening page of the report.
- INTRODUCTION: The problem will be explained in this section. It ought to be able to explain to the reader what the topic is about, how it came to be, and why the researcher chose it. The justification and goal of the research must be stated in the introduction.
- LITERATURE REVIEW: A review of literature is a compilation of research projects completed by prior scientists and published as books, journals, or articles. It aids in the creation of concepts and the formulation of important research topics.
- SIGNIFICANCE: Here, the justification for completing a specific project is laid forward.
- HYPOTHESIS/OBJECTIVE: The major goals or purposes of the research will essentially be included in this. For instance, you might research how a student’s family situation affects their perception of themselves. A speculative assertion concerning the causal connection between the independent and dependent variables—a hypothesis—is also offered.
- RESEARCH METHODOLOGY: Sample, Tests/Tools, and Statistical Analysis make up the technique. Depending on the topic chosen, the sample’s size and composition will change. Based on the study’s goals, tests and tools should be chosen. The results of the tests and tools’ data collection are then examined using the proper statistical methods.
- RESULT AND CONVERSATION: Following a statistical examination of the data, the research’s conclusions are presented in tabular and graphical form. The impact of recent research papers is then examined in relation to this. The findings’ implications are also examined.
- CONCLUSION: The student must sum up the research’s findings under this category.
- DELIMITATION: This section discusses the restrictions and limitations of the study.
- SUGGESTIONS: The learner might offer recommendations for additional research in a particular area based on the research findings.
- REFERENCES (APA STYLE): The APA style must be used when writing references. List these in alphabetical order.
Within a month or two, the candidate would receive notification of the approval of IGNOU MTTM Synopsis. If the synopsis is rejected or doesn’t get approved, it might be submitted again with changes. For additional help, the rejected or unapproved proposal should be sent with the freshly created one. If a student loses interest, the entire project cycle should be repeated.
Important Points should be considered while making an IGNOU MTTM Project Synopsis
For the project’s execution, the guidelines and correspondence with them should always be followed. The IGNOU MTTM 16 Synopsis should specify the types of tasks that must be carried out to finish the project and describe, as a minimum, how the product will be advanced. IGNOU MTTM Synopsis Proposal should include the following structure:
Typically, the synopsis should be 15 to 20 pages long and cover the following subjects:
- Project Title
- The research’s methodology
- Reference Appendices (if necessary)
The candidate’s IGNOU MTTM 16 dissertation should be delivered to the Regional Director of the relevant Regional Centre through the regular postal service, with the appropriate stamps clearly marked IGNOU MTTM PROJECT on the top of the envelope.
Once accepted, the project proposal is valid for a year and may be extended at any time with justification. If the project is still not submitted, another endorsement will be needed. The project’s assertions must be supported by authoritative literary evidence in order to avoid being instantly rejected. The understudy should keep a copy of every document associated with the project, including a copy of the project, for future use. The project will be flatly rejected if any of the guidelines in the IGNOU MTTM PROJECT guide are broken.
If you need assistance with IGNOU MTTM Project Synopsis Report writing work, please contact/whatsapp us at [email protected] (9958947060)
You can also download the sample project for the IGNOU MTTM Project Synopsis Report by clicking on the link below.